Do you know the unspoken truths about your Social Security? WE DO!
Decisions about Social Security can be complex - let us help you understand all the details to help you bring the bigger picture of Social Security and your retirement into focus.
A look at the bigger picture
- Did you know you no longer receive your annual Social Security statement by mail?
- Did you know that failing to sign up for Medicare when you turn 65 could result in a 10% penalty added to your monthly Part B premium?
- Did you know that if you are paying into Social Security, you gain access to survivors insurance?
- Did you know that even if your wife/ husband does not have enough work history to qualify for Social Security or Medicare, she/he can still receive beneﬁts at full retirement age?
- Did you know that money withdrawn from your IRA or pension or other investments will not be considered earnings by the Social Security Administration?
- Did you know that returning to work after receiving beneﬁts—even on a part-time basis—may increase your beneﬁt amount?
- Did you know that creditors (credit card,mortgage and auto loan companies) cannot garnish your Social Security beneﬁts to pay off debts